Skip to main content

Have I told you lately?

As part of my fitness and health journey I participate in a program called PN Coaching. My coach is a pretty amazing lady who guides, encourages, and helps keep me track. Another part of the program is the website with daily lessons and habit accountability. It is a great tool to keep my head in the right place and learn some great things along the way.

This morning the lesson was on showing gratitude for those people in my life that support me and my health journey. The idea is to say thank you -- because their support has helped me to stay on-track with my goals. In additional to saying thank you, to do something kind for those that encourage me as I drag myself through this transformation process.

This lesson is so timely, because being grateful has been on my mind so much lately. I have been thinking about the people in my life that I feel are truly cheering for me and who have a positive impact on me. I have so many wonderful people that check on me, share truth, pray for me, and are just a positive influence. As I have started to create a mental list of these peeps, I think about all the kind things each of them have done (and continue to do) for me -- I am overwhelmed.

As I have thought about all the amazing people who bless my life I have realized I want to give back to them and share my love and appreciation with them. I want to give them some of the light they have given to me. So I am focusing on how I can tell each of them how I care, do kind things for others, and help them feel special too. Most importantly, I am trying to say THANK YOU. Simple.

To my people…Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for letting me find my way, but also lending an ear and some sound advice. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being an incredible person. Thank you for staying true to who you are. Thank you for being an example of love and kindness. I love you so much.

THANK YOU


Fire Mama

Comments